Check messages, eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details here

ESIC Recruitment 2022: Check Positions, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply and Other Details Here

ESIC 2022 recruitment: The ESIC, also known as the Employees State Insurance Corporation, is considered to be one of the two main statutory social security bodies that operate under the ownership of the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India. In accordance with the rules and regulations set forth in the ESI Act of 1948, the fund is managed by the Employees State Insurance Corporation. As a legal entity, the ESIC has the right to contract loans and take steps to repay these loans with the prior approval of the central government. It can even acquire movable and immovable property and all the income from the property is devolved to the company.

For all employees whose earnings are ₹21,000 (US$260) or less per month as salary, employer contributes about 3.25% and employee contributes 0.75%, the total share 4%. The following fund is managed by ESI Corporation (ESIC). The company also offers recruitment options to eligible job seekers for various vacancies. Currently, the position of ‘Assistant Professor’ and ‘Senior Resident 3 years’ is vacant in the department for which any eligible candidate may apply through the official website of ESIC, which is http://www.esic. nic.in. Selection for the positions will be done solely on a contractual basis in accordance with the rules of the Government of India.

Those who wish to apply for the ESIC Recruitment 2022 positions should check the details of the eligibility requirements and all other important factors. The notification of the recruitment program has been published on the official website of the company.

Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Recruitment 2022

Candidates should check the details of the eligibility criteria to ensure that they acquire all the relevant qualifications and experience for the position available in the department. Here are the details indicating the qualifications and experience required for the position.

level of studies

Candidates who have the the qualification and position of Professor or retired as Professor will be considered eligible for the position of Associate Professor in case no candidate is available for the position of Associate Professor in the ESIC 2022 recruitment. The reservation for the position of senior resident will strictly comply with the rules prescribed in the Indian government policy.

Selection procedure for ESIC recruitment 2022

The selection of candidates for the position in ESIC Recruitment 2022 will be based on the performance given in the walk-in interview due to be held on September 14, 2022. The interview venue will be ESIC Medical College and Hospital, NH-3, NIT, Faridabad. Candidates must present themselves at the positive time before 9:15 a.m. No candidate will be allowed to attend the interview after 10:00 a.m. The application file for the recruitment program can be downloaded from the ESIC website at the address http://www .esic.nic.in.

Click here to check the official notification now.

Disclaimer: The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantees. Recruitment should be conducted in accordance with the official recruitment process of the company or organization that advertised the recruitment position. We do not charge any fees for providing this employment information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind arising from any information contained in this article or for any actions taken based on it.

Comments are closed.