XL Fleet Corporation – Class A shares fall 6.8% below previous 52-week low – Market Mover
XL Fleet Corporation – Class A (XL) shares closed down 6.8% from their previous 52-week low, giving the company a market capitalization of $380 million. The stock is currently down 17.5% year-to-date, 86.4% over the past 12 months and 72.1% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 0.2%.
- Trading volume this week was 55.8% below the 20-day average.
- The beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the broader market, is 1.3.
- The stock’s relative strength index (RSI) was below 30, indicating that it may be underbought.
- The MACD, a momentum indicator that follows the trend, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger Band, indicating it may be overbought.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 index, with a one-year lag and with a 5-year lag
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, lagged 1 year and lagged 5 years
Comparative performance by group
- The company’s year-to-date stock price performance is below the peer average of -367.0%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months is below the peer average of -373.6%
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.